On a Jap craving but your budget’s too tight? Why don’t you whip something by yourself!
Homestyle shrimp tempura in a snap!! ^_^
Shrimps (deveined; seasoned with salt & pepper)
1. Coat the shrimps with flour.
2. Beat the eggs and dip the flour-coated shrimps in there.
3. Coat the shrimps with bread crumbs.
4. Deep fry until golden brown.
5. Place cooked shrimp tempura in a paper towel or kitchen tissue to remove excess oil.
For the original dipping sauce, you will need Japanese ingredients that are not so budget-friendly and it is way too complicated to make. So if you would like to try something new, I recommend a Japanese dipping sauce, Bull-Dog. Available at any leading grocery stores (around P150+). Just pour it straight out of the bottle. Plate and serve!! Enjoy! ^_^